So, you’ve signed up for Invygo. Congratulations. Welcome. It’s nice to have you with us!
We know you probably have some questions about our service and our cars. And we’re here to answer them for you.
This post should give you all the information you need to take full advantage of the Invygo app and everything that comes with the subscription.
Let’s dive in…
How to swap cars with Invygo
Buying a car is a big commitment. Not only is it expensive, but you’ve got to accept that that car is the only one you’ll drive until you can afford (or justify) a replacement.
But with Invygo, that’s not an issue. You can just swap one car for another in seconds. No fuss. No hassle.
Just open the app and click/tap the “swap car” button. Yes, it’s that easy!
You really can enjoy the fun and excitement of choosing a totally different model without the commitment of owning it.
Whenever you feel the urge to get behind the wheel of a shiny new vehicle, just follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the “swap car” page
- Next, take a moment to review the details of your switch — such as credit and swap fee.
- When you’re satisfied everything is as it should be, move on to browse our ever-growing portfolio of cars. We select vehicles carefully to bring subscribers a diverse range of options, so there’s something for everyone.
You’ll see gorgeous models from such major brands as Mitsubishi, Renault, Ford, KIA, Mazda, and more. And we make choosing your next car even easier with several filters — search by city, body style, monthly price, year, fuel type, transmission type, and color.
When you pick your new car, the process is just like booking or renting one. You’ll need to return your current model, but we make that simple for you too.
And it’s easy to speak with one of our advisors if you have any questions about switching cars. Tap the “chat” button for a fast connection to a member of the Invygo team.
How to report an issue through Invygo
All vehicles available through Invygo are sourced from authorized dealerships, ensuring subscribers get only the highest quality and reliable service. But if an issue arises with any of our cars, we’ll handle it.
First, we actually need to know about it! So, how do you tell the Invygo team you need our help?
1. Just launch our app and click/tap the “report an issue” button. You’ll be presented with three options to choose from:
- “I’ve been in an accident”
- “A specific issue has affected my car”
- “My car needs routine service”
2. Once you pick one of these, the app will guide you to the next step: telling us exactly what the problem is.
All regular service and maintenance is included in your monthly fee, so don’t worry about costs. And we offer a 24/7 emergency service number, so you can reach us directly through the app at any time. This round-the-clock availability gives you total peace of mind that we’re always within reach when you need us.
After you’ve submitted an issue, the dealership will receive an automatic notification of the report. As we mentioned earlier, we only work with authorized dealerships that offer a high standard of service. They’ll get in touch with you to organize a replacement, or schedule a time to collect the car for maintenance.
As you can see, reporting an issue with the Invygo app is convenient and straightforward.
How to return your car
So, you’re ready to return your car through Invygo. Whatever your reason, returning one of our vehicles is easy every step of the way.
You know the drill by now, right?
- Start by launching our app and choosing the “return your car” option.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to pick a date and time for the return.
- Choose the most convenient slot available, and confirm your address.
That’s it! We’ll handle the rest for you.
Invygo: Amazing service through an innovative car subscription app
At Invygo, we care about giving you an unbeatable experience every time you interact with our app. We care about presenting you with cars from the leading manufacturers, and bringing every single subscriber maximum value for money.
We consistently review our app and its features to identify opportunities to make it even better. But if you have any ideas to help improve it, don’t be shy — let us know!